<p> The present web application offered by BDO (Becher y Asociados SRL) accessible through the Internet site identified under the domain: www.bdolineaetica.com and the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, constitute communication channels destined to the exchange of information on irregular situations that occur in BDO client companies. </ p>
<p> The user who decides to provide their personal data, that is, not participate anonymously, declares to know and accept that: </ p>
<p> 1) The recipients of the personal data are exclusively the clients of BDO, who may use them in order to carry out the relevant investigations and reports, prepare general statistics, without identifying the user, making inquiries or communicating with him. , all this, without prejudice to BDO's ability to preserve the personal data of the user exclusively for the purpose of carrying out depersonalized statistical analyzes.
BDO will not be responsible for the destination or course that BDO clients give to the complaint made by the user or the consequences that such procedure could have for the user, the person object of his complaint or for any interested third party.
In this regard, the complainant states that there is no legal relationship linking him to BDO, aware that BDO is limited to making available to his client the data, information, report, documentation and / or personal data that the user reports. and / or provide through any of the means mentioned above.
2) BDO has registered its existing Databases in the National Database Registry and will register those that may arise in the future in compliance with the provisions in force in the Argentine Republic regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
3) The personal data will be incorporated into the database of BDO, being its BDO responsible, with address in Maipú 942 of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, of the Argentine Republic.
4) The user guarantees and responds in any case for the veracity, accuracy, validity, authenticity and certainty of the personal data that enters the means offered by BDO, for which it assumes the corresponding responsibility in case they prove to be misleading or inaccurate BDO assumes no responsibility in the case of inaccuracy of any of the data entered by the user.
5) Obtaining personal data of users through the means offered by BDO is for the exclusive purpose of providing them with information or requests for information of which BDO is not responsible, being the only purpose that the operator of the platform, is This BDO, your client or a third party has more elements of judgment to clarify issues that originate the complaints received.
6) The user accepts and gives full consent for said data to be used for the purposes mentioned above, and authorizes them to be compiled, processed, assigned or archived. The transfer of personal data of users will be exclusively made to the clients of BDO, and will be exclusively for the purpose that the clients themselves initiate an investigation, request extension of the complaint to the user and / or ask him the questions or clarifications that they consider pertinent , and give the corresponding response to the complaint through the media mentioned above.
8) The user who enters their personal data may, at any time and in exercise of the rights conferred by the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 25.326, request: a) to be informed of their content and; b) the rectifications or suppressions that it deems convenient. To this end, you must go to BDO, located at Maipú 942, 1st floor of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
9) BDO has adopted within the means offered and its practices and procedures, security mechanisms and measures designed to protect and ensure the transmission, entry and filing of personal data provided by users, according to the nature thereof, to In order to avoid adulterations or unauthorized treatments.
11) The fact that the user provides the data that is required, implies clear acceptance of the terms set forth in this Policy.
<p> "" The owner of personal data has the right to exercise the right of access to them free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest is accredited to that effect in accordance with the provisions of article 14 , subsection 3 of Law No. 25.326. "" </ p>
<p> "" The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims filed in relation to the breach of the rules on protection of personal data. " </ p> "